Buyers are curious about homes for sale in gated communities and holding Open Houses there gives them the opportunity to come inside and look around!
Holding Open Houses inside gated communities can be done... but it presents some challenges that you don't find in other neighborhoods. Make sure you have checked on the following items:
- Check out regulations regarding sign color. Ours must be brown/tan.
- Notify the security gate at least a week in advance for admission.
- Find out how many Open House signs you can post on the route to your house.
- Ask for permission to post Open House signs on the fairway side of house.
- Check on parking regulations.
Because of the limitations and regulations when holding Open Houses in a gated community some agents don't make the effort. So if you take the time to find out the rules and hold Open houses during busy weekends- they can be very successful.
Kathy Schowe 760.333.8886
California Lifestyle Realty SchoweProperties.com