Persistent posting and staying on top of current events is paying off for my 365 Things to do in the Palm Springs, CA Area page on Facebook! I have gotten into some good habits since I started this page...
1. I am always on the lookout for great events for locals and visitors.
2. I attend more events and go more places to check things out, take pictures, (and to have fun!)
3. I thank the people who join my page on a daily basis and post a link to my page on their wall.
4. I use my hyper-local posts on ActiveRain to drive them to my blog by sharing as a link on 365.
5. I also post on my wordpress blog... livethedesertlife.com, and share those local links on 365. (driving them to my site)
6. I created a business card with my page and sites on it-- easy to give away... people want the card and the information!
7. I am getting referrals from people and agents who know me as a local expert on Facebook!
I started this 365 Facebook page in April of 2010, and have reached 1000 Fans/Friends in 7 months! And it grows exponentially! You connect with new people, locals and local businesses... isn't that what we want ?
What are you waiting for? Start your 365 Things to do in Your Town today! If you need help, e-mail me or call me!
To check out my 365 Things to do in the Palm Springs, CA Area page (and join) ... click on my logo below!
Kathy Schowe 760.333.8886
California Lifestyle Realty SchoweProperties.com