Persistent posting and staying on top of current events is paying off for my 365 Things to do in the Palm Springs, CA Area page on Facebook! I have gotten into some good habits since I started this page...
1. I am always on the lookout for great events for locals and visitors.
2. I attend more events and go more places to check things out, take pictures, (and to have fun!)
3. I thank the people who join my page on a daily basis and post a link to my page on their wall.
4. I use my hyper-local posts on ActiveRain to drive them to my blog by sharing as a link on 365.
5. I also post on my wordpress blog... livethedesertlife.com, and share those local links on 365. (driving them to my site)
6. I created a business card with my page and sites on it-- easy to give away... people want the card and the information!
7. I am getting referrals from people and agents who know me as a local expert on Facebook!
I started this 365 Facebook page in April of 2010, and have reached 1000 Fans/Friends in 7 months! And it grows exponentially! You connect with new people, locals and local businesses... isn't that what we want ?
What are you waiting for? Start your 365 Things to do in Your Town today! If you need help, e-mail me or call me!
To check out my 365 Things to do in the Palm Springs, CA Area page (and join) ... click on my logo below!